Friday, 18 November 2016

On this Day 16 November 2016

Cylinder Millipede (Julidae)


Popped down to Denso hopping to find the Hairy Snail, I had photographed on Saturday.
It's the first time I've seen this snail and wanted to get a better photo. 

I did find some small Hairy Snails, but due to the weather and dark light I'm still not happy with the sots.
I had a root through the leaf litter and came across many insects hibernating , I need to find a way of getting a better photo. 
I came across two fungi I have not seen before and I have a few things left to ID.

Blunt-tailed Snake Millipede - Cylindroiulus punctatus

Fungi

Bonnet sp Fungi

Jelly Ear Fungus (Auricularia auricula-judae)

Shaggy Scalycap ( Pholiota squarrosa)
Fluted Bird's Nest (Cyathus striatus)
Land Snails

Garden Snail (Cornu aspersum)


Smooth Glass Snail - Aegopinella nitidula


White-lipped Snail - Cepaea hortensis 

Copse Snail - Arianta arbustorum



Bird

Heron
Harlequin Ladybird



No comments:

Post a Comment